A BIT OF HISTORY... From "Bloomfield Blossoms" - Kay Smith
In 1926, the area of Bloomfield Hills had outgrown its first two names, "Bagley's Corners" and "Circle City", but, it was still part of Bloomfield Township and consisted almost entirely of large estates. Voters in 1927 approved the incorporation of the Hills as a village, elected a President and drew up a Board of Commissioners. In order to keep from being incorporated into the then-forming City of Birmingham Bloomfield Hills electors voted for cityhood in 1932...
14 May 2015Computer & Small Electronic Recycling Event
05 May 2015May 5, 2015 Unofficial Election Results
29 April 2015Quarton Road Closure