How do I dispose of hazardous of waste?

There are two options for the disposal of household hazardous waste for residents.

  • SOCRRA's Recycling Drop-off Center - by appointment only (Schedule online).
  • ERG Environmental Services - no appointment required Monday through Friday.
  • Procedure
    • Enter off Industrial Road and use the visitor entrance.
    • Must have ID showing residency from a SOCRRA community, Bingham Farms, the City of Bloomfield Hills, or Franklin Village or printed paper voucher for Rochester and Rochester Hills residents - purchase from city.
    • Ring the doorbell and return to your car. The attendant with PPE will unload your items for you

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact GFL?
2. What day is my trash collected?
3. What time do I have to put my trash out to be collected?
4. What types of waste collection service does GFL offer?
5. What holidays affect my trash pickup day?
6. What recyclables are collected?
7. How is bulk waste collected?
8. How do I schedule a large item pickup?
9. Do I have to use GFL for trash collection? (Residential / Commercial)
10. Does the City provide household hazardous waste collection services?
11. What holidays is SOCRRA closed for?
12. Does SOCRRA have a drop-off?
13. What can I recycle at the Drop off Center?
14. How do I dispose of hazardous of waste?
15. What are examples of household hazardous waste?
16. How do I recycle electronics?
17. What are examples of Electronics?
18. Does SOCRRA provide paper shredding services?