How do I submit a FOIA Request?

Records requests can be submitted via email, via fax at 248-644-4813, or via mail to:

City Clerk
Records Request
45 E Long Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

An FOIA request form can be found on the city's website under the Form Center.

Show All Answers

1. What is the non-emergency phone number for the Police Department?
2. How do I obtain burn permit?
3. How do I obtain a police report?
4. How do I obtain traffic crash reports?
5. Do I need to obtain a Purchase Permit to purchase a pistol?
6. What do I need to purchase a pistol from a private party?
7. How can I apply for a CPL?
8. How do I pay traffic tickets?
9. How do I retrieve an impounded vehicle?
10. How do I submit a FOIA Request?
11. How can I get fingerprinted?